• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Premiership Season 2 Results and Discussion

Agent TBY

International Captain
What on earth was that all about?

Stoked I got a goal, but we lost, and the skip's anger towards Jaso playing is justified. And I'm sure we'll all take Burpey back, haha. Quite the star, he was.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Finally off the mark! Epic showdown and good to pull the win out. Thrilled tbh. But Jaso really should not be playing if he's still banned from CW.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Just waiting for Fury teamsheet, which is strange given there is activity in their team thread

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Round 15
East Coast Fury - Central United
Island Swell - Northside Power
Southern Dynamo - Nixontown Nomads

With a win, against 2nd place Island Swell, Northside Power could all but wrap up the title with a full round of games to go.

Other teams would be looking to put pressure on the frontrunners and hoping to finish the season strong.

Week 15 would also see the start of the bans for Jaso (Swell) and Su (Power).

Daniel_Speirs and Chris_Raftery included in teamsheets when injured

Table, Team of the week, injuries, suspensions and other stats here

Updated rosters are in Team threads

Attachments

Last edited:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Sort of happy with the draw, helped is more then them I guess. Good to see the back up players go well when they came on and not make a foul of themselves.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
2-2 is a pretty good effort. Hanging in there...

Personally, another goal. Stringing something together with a recall in my sights.