• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Premiership Season 2 Results and Discussion

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
After Round 13

Code:
Pl   Team                      P    W   D   L    GF   GA   GD   Pts
-------------------------------------------------------------------
1    Northside_Power          13   10   3   0    36    9   27    33
2    Island_Swell             13    7   5   1    16   11    5    26
3    Central_United           13    6   2   5    20   17    3    20
4    Southern_Dynamo          13    3   4   6    13   15   -2    13
5    East_Coast_Fury          13    2   3   8     6   15   -9     9
6    Nixontown_Nomads         13    0   5   8     7   31  -24     5
Round 14
Central United - Island Swell
Nixontown Nomads - East Coast Fury
Northside Power - Southern Dynamo

As the season progresses towards its climax, one team stands head and shoulders above the rest.

Round 14 would answer some interesting questions.

Are Dynamo capable of inflicting the first defeat of the season on The Power?
Can United knock off The Swell and put pressure on them for 2nd place?
Can Fury break their goal drought against a leaky Nomads team that had recently conceded 10 in a game against Power?

Even with the far more realistic results this season there are occasions where the stars align and something incredible happens. It did so in a game in Round 14 and it illustrates what happens when attacking teams combine with defenders being sent off early.

Table, Team of the Week, Injuries, Suspensions and other stats here

Updated rosters for after Round 14 are in Team threads

Attachments

Last edited:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
After all that drama, I cant believe I only scored 1 goal. My place in the national team must be under pressure.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'd like to challenge that red card. I was not spitting at anyone; I just had a particularly bad sinus infection and was trying to clear my nose out. I just happened to phlegm in someone's general direction. Exceedingly harsh cakes.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Although i am stoked with the MOTM performance, i aint too happy with the draw, but its much better than losing the game i suppose.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha, sheesh, takes a penalty in the 94th minute for us to even score against the Nomads. Please with the win, but disappointed with the general performance. wtf @ Central v Swell, reminiscent of most season 1 games tbh.

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
Min. 42 :(eas) S_Yoong_Park comes on for Ryan_Dunn and will play GK to the delight of the fans
Some fans they are there star player gets injured and there happy ffs and how bad are our strikers you guys need to take a long hard look at your selfs imo