• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 2 Draft Discussion

Howe_zat

Audio File
Fawad
Dilshan (6)
Chandimal +
Younis
-
Mathews*
Hafeez (5)
Swann (3)
Herath (4)
-
-

I'll draft some seam bowlers soon I promise

Last edited:

weeman27bob

International Regular
I'd like to see a mostly English team take on that bowling attack on a spinning pitch. And fail horrendously.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Finally Strauss, Dilshan and Onions get picked. Rohit Sharma not a bad shout either.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
As soon as I read this I began yelling expletives in my head. I cannot stress how much I wanted Cowan as my next pick.

Ah well, its the nature of drafts, and in hindsight way too big a cost to draft Botha.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I've mailed him to ask how he wants to do it, don't see why he shouldn't be given the same time allowances as everyone else
As far as I'm concerned, he has the full 24 hours, just like anyone else.

It is strange coming on CW and not seeing him or Benchmark posting though.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Is it sad that I'm sitting here trawling through every country's first class stats for the previous season in order to come up with a list of people worth picking? I have about 20 different Cricinfo tabs open right now..