• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Round 2 Discussion

Spark

Global Moderator
Round 2

The Brudenell Social Club Pub Quiz Team vs. Beautiful Souls
Turbulence vs. Southern Hemispherical and Subcontinental with a Dash of West Indian and Dont Forget Goodwin Squirts CC
Spennymoor Accordian Allstars CC vs. Funky Town Monkey Pimps
Furballs Fenoms vs. Sparks with Laser Beams on Their Heads
Team Tornado vs. Sneaky Soldiers CC
Team Bring It vs. The Moops
Mick Lews Invitational XI vs. Good at BJs CC
Dynamo Morpork vs. CW Green 2011
Hang on for word about injuries.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Oh wait thats not it, thats not it. To be the man, wooooooo!, you gotta beat - damn it thats not it either. This is it, the most electrifying line in sports entertainment today: IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE CHAMPS ARE COOKIN'!!!

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
I havn't used ITC in five or six years, is the lack of injuries a common issue in the program?

Spark

Global Moderator
Injuries are fairly sparse in ITC as far as I can tell. I'll talk to PEWS about whether we can get a version of his injury sim running,

Shri

Mr. Glass
I am just going to wait till the injuries are sorted out before naming the Rd 2 line up.

Spark

Global Moderator
No injuries 1st round, so feel free to name lineups. Won't be using ITC injuries from now on though.

Himannv

International Coach
Put up the lineup. Only one change; Ravichandran Ashwin comes in for Junaid Khan in light of pitch conditions.