• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia tour of New Zealand Feb-Mar 2024

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
I'm resisting the urge to talk up Phillips and Blundell to avoid jinxing them but they have gone alright since tea.

We're still a long way from getting back into this game but at least they are making the score look a bit more respectable.
Yes they've shown actual belief+method and it's worked so far, kind-of the anti-Latham.

Unfortunately we need both to score 150 to get back in the match.

Spark

Global Moderator
I honestly feel like this pitch is more suited to this Australian team than the actual Australian pitches we got this year with this extra bounce.

Sunil1z

International Regular
I honestly feel like this pitch is more suited to this Australian team than the actual Australian pitches we got this year with this extra bounce.
Your Women’s Team will beat NZ . NZ cricketers freeze as soon as they see Australian cricketers.