• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

4th Test at the Gabba, Brisbane, 15 - 19 Jan 2021

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
the lack of conditioning for these players is criminal, how do we justify supposedly professional athletes dropping like flies?

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
i seem to remember hayden on commentary previously as being pretty unpolished but i’ve really liked what he’s brought to the seven box! a bit of banter but not at C9 levels where it’s tiresome, and some very thoughtful insights as to the gabba and batting at large tbh
Yeah. Guy has a sharp cricket brain. Did he ever captain at State level? Just comes across as a good leader of men

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
i seem to remember hayden on commentary previously as being pretty unpolished but i’ve really liked what he’s brought to the seven box! a bit of banter but not at C9 levels where it’s tiresome, and some very thoughtful insights as to the gabba and batting at large tbh
Agree, not minding Hayden's work at all

cnerd123

likes this
Not a bad first over from Natranjan tbh, just some really nice shots from Green

Hopefully we can get a wicket early today, get into the tail soon, give ourselves a chance at keeping this under 400