• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at Lord's

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
From Nitin Sundar of Cricinfo:
"Nitin Sundar: Strauss was waiting for the 200. Sure Cook was wondering what the cricketing gods had to say about it"

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire

Jacknife

International Captain
I don't think I've ever seen Tremmers bowl a good over first up, seems to take him a over to get his line.

nick-o

State 12th Man
Think the declaration was a mistake -- would have been better to get up to 550 or so tonight and take advantage of morning conditions tomorriw.

Jacknife

International Captain
Much better from Tremlett, always takes the big man a couple of overs to get it right.
Very close call as the end, if not for the no ball.
Neither bowler really found the right length but they'll be better tomorrow, I reckon.

tooextracool

International Coach
Missed a trick not getting Swann on for the final over of the day, especially with 2 left handers at the crease and Swann's penchant for taking wickets in his first over. Not a big fan of the declaration either, still plenty of time left in the game.