Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Group B - Pakistan, South Africa, New Zealand, Sri Lanka

Quote Originally Posted by adharcric
    Screw Pakistan. No Inzy. No Shoaib. No Asif. Bond being himself -> SA advance.
    SA will top group, and I will win money.

Hopefully.
    "I am very happy and it will allow me to have lot more rice."

Eoin Morgan on being given a rice cooker for being Man of the Match in a Dhaka Premier Division game.

**** me Robin Peterson is ordinary.
    penis

Dream XI: M Hyder, J Linker, M Clock, S Wetsin, A Simms, A Golcrhist, B Hugg, S Worde, B Leap, J Giuseppe, G MacGrith

Cricket Web Content Updater alternative's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggy31
    **** me Robin Peterson is ordinary.
    Effective enough to get the wicket tho..
    Member of the AAAS
    Member of CW Green | Stedingham Jets Grade Cricket Team | Northside Power

Manager of South Australia (WCC)

Winner of AFL Tipping 2006 | Winner of Wimbeldon Prediction 2006

Bowling tgfg Champion! Carmageddon Champion! Rainman Champion! DTunnel Champion!
    I forgot about how good Frankers batting was.

How good is Fleming. Not his best innings ever, but he`s shown a damn large amount of application.
    Jesus saves

proudly supporting Liverpool FC

Bowling tgfg Champion! Carmageddon Champion! Rainman Champion! DTunnel Champion!
    Fleming departs. Dang. Hopefully the Kiwi spinners can get this sort of turn.

Fleming's great...he's got to have one of the finest cricketing brains (and mindsets) of his generation.

I can't believe people are belittling SL's chances so much - I reckon they're going to top the group, with SA second. Would have been Pak second if not for the drugs - allegedly

SL are bang on form, and have the players to seriously do some damage on these pitches.

Anyone think Sri Lanka are playing too many bowlers? Have a surplus of bowling options, might be worth dropping Fernando for another batsmen or part-timer.

If the New Zealand spinners donít get any purchase on this wicket they should both retire.

Though I must say I thought New Zealand gave South Africa a big hand today, ĺ quarters of the wickets were just given to them.

Could be a tricky total to hunt down, depends on the start South Africa make. They should be positive and effectively try and kill the game before the spinners even have chance to come on. Promoting Kemp could be a decent thought.
    Last edited by TT Boy; 16-10-2006 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnanden
    Anyone think Sri Lanka are playing too many bowlers? Have a surplus of bowling options, might be worth dropping Fernando for another batsmen or part-timer.
    No not really, regardless of his performance over the weekend Farveez Maharoof is a pretty inconsistent bowler and is likely to haemorrhage runs. Fernando may struggle with his run up and no balls et cetera but when he gets it right his a talent and adds variety to their attack. Their team looks pretty good and balanced to me though maybe a few questions remain over their lower order.

Icon13

I forgot about how good Frankers batting was.

How good is Fleming. Not his best innings ever, but he`s shown a damn large amount of application.
    There is nothing good about Fleming. Have scored more than fifty 50's and only converted 6 of those, sign of a average batsmen with limited mental strenght.

Quote Originally Posted by TT Boy
    If the New Zealand spinners donít get any purchase on this wicket they should both retire.

Though I must say I thought New Zealand gave South Africa a big hand today, ĺ quarters of the wickets were just given to them.

Could be a tricky total to hunt down, depends on the start South Africa make. They should be positive and effectively try and kill the game before the spinners even have chance to come on. Promoting Kemp could be a decent thought.
    Kemp hasn`t been in good touch at all of late. Predicting him to fail tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by TazzX
    There is nothing good about Fleming. Have scored more than fifty 50's and only converted 6 of those, sign of a average batsmen with limited mental strenght.
    I like Fleming but you just knew he was not going to get a ton today, looked pretty much gone come the end but if it wasnít for him New Zealand might have gave the West Indies total a good run.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahindinho
    Fleming's great...he's got to have one of the finest cricketing brains (and mindsets) of his generation.
    Mr.Brain explosion I cant score past 90? Yeah great mind.

Quote Originally Posted by TazzX
    Contradicted yourself there. Fleming is not the most talented of players, but applies himself well and is a very strong captain.

Kemp hasn`t been in good touch at all of late. Predicting him to fail tonight.
    TBH if he isnít going to turn his arm over, shouldnít be in the team. Indian wickets probably wonít suit him anyhow (terrible player of spin also). AB should be in there, scores runs at a healthy rate, not as quick as Kemp but is by far a superior player.

Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread Information