• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NZ domestic season 2023/24

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
The kids on that ride with Katey Martin are probably traumatised from all her screaming too. Or suffering from ear ache, at least.

jcas0167

International Debutant
Is Leo Carter injured? If not Canterbury must have massive wraps on BJ Jacobs who seems to have overtaken him along with the likes of McClure and Mariu who could presumably fill that number 7 role.

ataraxia

International Coach
Is Leo Carter injured? If not Canterbury must have massive wraps on BJ Jacobs who seems to have overtaken him along with the likes of McClure and Mariu who could presumably fill that number 7 role.
12th man. McClure is injured I think, while Mariu's more a longer form player. I think Jacobs is a good selection, long levers and all.

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
I found it a bit weird that Katey Martin said Wellington were going well because they didn't have many Blackcaps. They were missing Conway, Blundell, Sears and Ravindra today ... meanwhile Canterbury had Latham and Nicholls.