• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Shady Slim

International Coach
I think @nightprowler10 was the one that did it but his schtick had long lost its charm and had started to get very creepy in some instances.
obviously i have been quite vocally pro gsk in the past and insofar as the ban concerned any purported spam or whatever i dont like it but i felt that something probably was in the pipelines and fair enough after some of his hornyposting which was just... yikeszo!

Himannv

International Coach
There's no one to start all the match threads now - I don't think CW will ever recover from this. Also, how will we survive without the pervy threads about Bollywood stars? It's clearly the beginning of the end and the forum is heading towards oblivion. RIP CW.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Did abominable arsewipe get a ban or has he just mercifully disappeared? Was scrolling through a thread and saw one of his posts. Realised he hadn’t stunk up a thread for a while .

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Did abominable arsewipe get a ban or has he just mercifully disappeared? Was scrolling through a thread and saw one of his posts. Realised he hadn’t stunk up a thread for a while .
IIRC he said he'd leave the forum if India didn't win the World Cup.

#missing