• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***THE FINAL- India vs Australia - November 19th - Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad (D/N)

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I thought I knew for sure that Langer was the truly insufferable one between these two.

Hayden, I salute you for changing my mind
I mean, Hayden wanted to make Cameron White as test captain instead of Michael Clarke. Langer's always playing catch up to Hayden

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Wouldn't have made much of a difference the way he was batting tbf
Nah.. I get that he did not play a great knock but he can still time a ****ing shot unlike these tailenders.

Kuldeep actually can bat well in a test cricket situation. He just has literally no power to find a boundary, unless he is timing a drive or a flick or opening the face of the bat to third man.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I mean, Hayden wanted to make Cameron White as test captain instead of Michael Clarke. Langer's always playing catch up to Hayden
On the plus side, we wouldn't have had a captain on A Current Affair limping and getting slapped around while trying to bash Karl Stefanovic.

I can subscribe to Haydenetics

Spark

Global Moderator
Nah.. I get that he did not play a great knock but he can still time a ****ing shot unlike these tailenders.

Kuldeep actually can bat well in a test cricket situation. He just has literally no power to find a boundary, unless he is timing a drive or a flick or opening the face of the bat to third man.
That plan was so obvious though and he didn't seem to know what to do. It wasn't a great display.

King Kane

International Debutant
At least Kuldeep has the strike for the last over, hopefully he can slog a couple of fours.

Probably too much to ask though when their batsmen have struggled to hit them.