• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian fans bad news and justified pessisim thread #FatRahiHai

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You can still watch every game you can I have no issue with that, cricket's obviously a huge hobby of mine too

But the fear and paranoia something is gonna go wrong with India's campaign and they won't win the WC in this thread... It's like your mental health is tied to the results of their matches

mackembhoy

International Debutant
No I mean 2019 where we bossed it similarly in the group stage and then Dhoni surrendered to New Zealand in the semis...and instead of England, it will be SA thrashing us towards the end of the group matches...
Tidied

Victor Ian

International Coach
How good is India's bowling? I know that doesn't sound pessimistic, but I'm really here to bemoan Australia's bowling. We have been hit for the most runs out of all the teams in contention. It's kind of hard to wrap my head around. Bowling is where you win these things. I can just see our **** bowling letting England get back in the champions trophy tonight. Stupid ****s!

Victor Ian

International Coach
Wait...hang on. That is new Zealand's bowling I am looking at. Still, Australia are pretty **** in this area. When is Starc going to be Starc again?

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Why not Axar?

Now India's combination will not change going forward:

6 batters + 5 bowlers (2 spin + 3 pace)