• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Quarter Finals

Niall

International Coach
Argentina paying 2.80 for the win is ridiculously juicy

If the match had happened at start of world cup they probably would have been favs, but they have been awful so far although did show some signs of life in their last game.

However are Wales that good even? Beating this Aussie side and crawling over the line v Fiji...MEH.

Tom Flint

International Regular
Morgan has maybe been the best player so far in the tournament or at least in the conversation. There certainly seems a lot more enthusiasm about their side now and confidence. They are a much different side to pre wc.

ripper868

International Coach
I love the Argie crowds. This is gonna be some atmosphere.

My god they've butchered this anthem as well...just play the recorded music ffs.

ripper868

International Coach
Wales have done well given no ball to not have conceded anything, Bofelli having a shocker since missing the pen. Arg looked dangerous but now look flat.

Great try for Wales that. Just need to fix the jerseys now.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Lol. Jaco's done his hammy.

Leekists looking pretty lively when they get the pill. Williams, L running some nice lines.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
How the **** have Argentina beaten the other South Hemisphere Nations this year? They've been garbage every time I've watched them this World Cup.

ripper868

International Coach
They didn't play like they are when the beat NZ and RSA, think they only had to check in to the hotel to beat Aus.

Argentina seem to have lost the moho they had the previous 18 or so months. If they can find it, Wales will struggle, there were small signs on if in the first 10 mins or so, but it's been sorely missing since.

ripper868

International Coach
This pen is going to get reversed now.

Adams should have a yellow for that tbh. There is as much wrap in that as an Owen Farrell tackle.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Is it just me or do Wales get away relatively lightly with constantly giving away penalties in their own 22?