• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Asia Cup 2023

number11

First Class Debutant
the same Sri Lanka that don’t have 1 batsman now averaging over 45 in odis produce adept batsmen? **** me we get that you hate Pakistan and Bangladesh but riding on Sri Lanka to prove that point is idiocy
Nonsense re: hate. I am very much a fan of Pakistan's cricket, just as I enjoy all pedigree teams. The Lankan guys are technically very good.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why are Pakistan not clutch?

Because they’ve fed with relatively less challenging opponents?

Their test team though is in another league.

Silver Silva

International Debutant
Great stuff , we made the Asia Cup Final in T20 and now ODI format this is good progress, Pakistan played really well Shaheen Afridi is really box office at the death 💥..

Kusal Mendis played his best knock in an ODI for SL ,I said earlier he owed the team runs after missing an easy stumping off Rizwan and not convincing Shanaka to take the review against Iftikhar Ahmed ..

Questions must be asked how the middle order choked under pressure in a straightforward run chase after a good platform but that can wait for another day..Glory to Sri Lanka 🇱🇰 😀

number11

First Class Debutant
Why are Pakistan not clutch?

Because they’ve fed with relatively less challenging opponents?

Their test team though is in another league.
Pakistan have GLARING weaknesses.

Terrible middle order, no spinner, terrible reserve players, big stars who soil themselves under pressure, no tactical awareness. Else ok.

slippy888

International Captain
Great stuff , we made the Asia Cup Final in T20 and now ODI format this is good progress, Pakistan played really well Shaheen Afridi is really box office at the death 💥..

Kusal Mendis played his best knock in an ODI for SL ,I said earlier he owed the team runs after missing an easy stumping off Rizwan and not convincing Shanaka to take the review against Iftikhar Ahmed ..

Questions must be asked how the middle order choked under pressure in a straightforward run chase after a good platform but that can wait for another day..Glory to Sri Lanka 🇱🇰 😀

This is Asia's copa America final basically

Socerer 01

International Captain
Pakistan have GLARING weaknesses.

Terrible middle order, no spinner, terrible reserve players, big stars who soil themselves under pressure, no tactical awareness. Else ok.
and yet they made a t20 world cup final last year with all of these GLARING weaknesses

**** me if you listened to some people in this thread you would think they were uncles playing in my backyard

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
and yet they made a t20 world cup final last year with all of these GLARING weaknesses

**** me if you listened to some people in this thread you would think they were uncles playing in my backyard
At the end of the day, it’s just a game of cricket, as was seen in the super over that ultimately got us knocked out of World Cup contention.