• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is England the Most Hated Team in the World Right Now?

Andy19

School Boy/Girl Captain
India cried about DRS for over decade

India threatened to boycott the 2007 Australian tour just because one Player was rightfully called out for Racist Comments.

India always trying to change everything to suit them on ICC.

India are entitled control freaks everyone knows this.

India have maybe cheated lot as well in the past more than Australia.

India change their patches to suit their spiners.

ataraxia

International Coach
Nothing sinister about New Zealand, the way they handled that 2019 WC final with such grace and poise showed that they are legit good people
You referring to the tied final that undeniably should have culminated in NZ winning?

I myself, yes, always accepted that result as it came and think that while there were some minor irregularities, England were ultimately deserved to be winners. And after all, it is only sport.

Silver Silva

International Debutant
You referring to the tied final that undeniably should have culminated in NZ winning?

I myself, yes, always accepted that result as it came and think that while there were some minor irregularities, England were ultimately deserved to be winners. And after all, it is only sport.
My countryman Kumar Dharmasena got a very big decision wrong in the final over , the deflection off Stokes bat should have been 5 runs instead of 6 because Stokes did not cross for the second run before the ball went to the boundary , in such a close game that matters, but NZ did not abuse Dharmasena at any point after the match ..

Also Trent Boult made a huge error standing on the boundary ropes when taking a catch ..
There are some countries that would have made that players life a living hell when he returned home or on social media , none of that from the NZ media or fans..

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Absolutely they are. And rightfully so given the many egregious acts they bring with them to every series they play at home. The should be ostracised from the cricketing community until they can prove they will play the game in the right spirit like the rest of us do.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
It's NZ, it should always be NZ. No one likes painfully nice people. If Canada played cricket I'd vote for them, but in their absence, it's NZ. Take your niceness and **** off.
Wagner spends a decade breaking people's ****ing arms and NZ get labelled 'nice' because they don't say rude words to their opponents in the middle. Cricket's priorities are kinda ****ed, huh?

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
SA has a long standing reputation amongst certain Aus fans as playing really dour cricket. Generally seen amongst people whose opinions were set in concrete by about 2006.
Fair enough. They are my 3rd favourite team behind NZ and SL (Windies 4th) though.

Last edited: