• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test (The Oval, London) 27-31 July

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
Khawaja literally moaned that an octogenarian hurt his feelings, but anyway he has missed a straight one so I'm sure someone will look at him funny on the way off and they'll have to be ******ed out.
tbh it was about 800 angry toffy octogenarians all miffed about all this bazball and losing, and taking it out on the nearest non-white-male. I wouldn't credit Uzi with that one

RIcho

School Boy/Girl Captain
Marsh's inclusion in the Australian side has had a positive effect on Marsh's performance in this series according to Dinesh.

Last edited:

91Jmay

International Coach
tbh it was about 800 angry toffy octogenarians all miffed about all this bazball and losing, and taking it out on the nearest non-white-male. I wouldn't credit Uzi with that one
I mean Ponting got a spray and he wasn't even playing - so I am not sure that they were being racist, although it being almost exclusively bunch of racist Tories it is possible. Just not sure you should be overly intimidated by a bloke who might be seeing his last Test swearing at you.

91Jmay

International Coach
Still think Marsh is no good, but good proactive technique and thought process to get outside crease I think rather than just be a sitting duck.