• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* World Test Championship Final at The Oval – June 7–11, 2023

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
With Green and Carey yet to bat and Starc and Cummins being two lower order batsmen capable of quick runs, Australia would be looking to finish their innings in the high 500s or maybe even 600+.

With our vaunted batting lineup housing all these legendary IPL stars plus the comeback player of the year in the great Rahane, we are looking at a solid.................................................................................................................innings defeat here.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Exactly, I mean if our T-20 stars can't make a contest out of it, what chance does England have?

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Travis ****ing Head!

I mean, he'a still **** in English conditions because he was 4 years ago, but not a bad effort all the same.

I'll add to this - Steve ****ing Smith!

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
By now they should know not to make the rookie mistake of thinking that how Head looks has any relation to his effectiveness (because he usually looks terrible right before he starts belting it anyway)
1686170121120.jpeg

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Couldn't have asked for better. Seems the Indian bowling and fielding got worse after I went to bed.

ataraxia

International Coach
You know this guy Head, he really doesn't know how to score any runs at all in tough conditions. Will be completely clueless come the Ashes.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You know this guy Head, he really doesn't know how to score any runs at all in tough conditions. Will be completely clueless come the Ashes.
I'm not convinced these were "tough conditions" after the first session

Head will make a load in this warm-up game and go missing in the Ashes against proper bowlers

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
I'd have thought India would have learned by now to not drop Ashwin. Apparently not.
We not need him till 4th afternoon or day 5.
With bat, his average not good in England.
India not need Umesh anyway

Sachin tendulkar was in Shocked mod since he heard of Ashwin not pick up for oval.