• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in NZ 2023

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can't deny that Bazball is making its mark on Cricket statistics and useless factoids.

They shouldn't stop, nor is this evidence that they should. Anyone with a pulse knows that watching an Australian team try to figure out how to handle this approach in the midst of an Ashes series is going to be comedy gold.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
We can't forget who the real hero here is: Macewell. Without him NZ would've won this by 100+. With him we get one of the greatest tests of all time.
Surely this test is the end of that experiment? Just get Ravindra if you want someone to bowl filler trash and a batter that at least is overhyped.

I'm sure this has come up but I'm rarely here anymore.

BazBall21

International Regular
Proper anti-English decision at the end that non-wide call. British Empire history lessons continue to lose England games in all sports. Andy Duffrene: “whatever mistakes I’ve paid with them”…

Croadymeister

U19 Cricketer
Can't deny that Bazball is making its mark on Cricket statistics and useless factoids.

They shouldn't stop, nor is this evidence that they should. Anyone with a pulse knows that watching an Australian team try to figure out how to handle this approach in the midst of an Ashes series is going to be comedy gold.
Yeah hopefully can get Archer & Wood back for The Ashes and rotate them across 5 tests

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
Surely this test is the end of that experiment? Just get Ravindra if you want someone to bowl filler trash and a batter that at least is overhyped.

I'm sure this has come up but I'm rarely here anymore.
Get Ajaz Patel in the side as the primary spinner and give Young a good go ahead of Nicholls. Get someone like Ben Sears for Wagner. Keep Nathan Smith and Ravindra in the wings.

Ajaz is a way better spinner than Ish Sodhi.