• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kallis v Sangakkara

Kallis v Sangakkara

• Kallis

Votes: 25 64.1%
  • Sangakkara

Votes: 14 35.9%

• Total voters

ashley bach

International Captain
Nobody's really making fun at all, as I said read those forums and you'll understand the conversation here much better.
As far as I can see nobody is making fun of your picture either, and I'd suggest you keep it rather than change it, but read those Kallis threads to get a
good understanding and just remember there's a lot more to this forum than Jacques.

Calm_profit

State Vice-Captain
I'll be leaving soon. I didn't liked how you all made fun of my liking of Kallis and also ridiculing my modeling pic. Sorry friend but I think maybe I don't belong here.
I never tried to mock your pic, in fact I was just asking whether it's you in the profile pic and if it's you then I must say you look beautiful.

TheGreatest

U19 Cricketer
I never tried to mock your pic, in fact I was just asking whether it's you in the profile pic and if it's you then I must say you look beautiful.
Thank you darling for the compliment on my pic but others were not like you....thinking of me as some spammer, I didn't liked that a bit.

TheGreatest

U19 Cricketer
Nobody's really making fun at all, as I said read those forums and you'll understand the conversation here much better.
As far as I can see nobody is making fun of your picture either, and I'd suggest you keep it rather than change it, but read those Kallis threads to get a
good understanding and just remember there's a lot more to this forum than Jacques.
Hey, I understand everyone has their heroes. But we should respect others opinions. Saying that I'm the only Kallis fan in the planet etc etc is just absurd!

ashley bach

International Captain
Hey, I understand everyone has their heroes. But we should respect others opinions. Saying that I'm the only Kallis fan in the planet etc etc is just absurd!
Like anywhere, you'll just have to learn to put the over exaggerating behind you, we all know how good Kallis really was.

_00_deathscar

International Debutant
And remember the first time of this forum - the Answer is Jadeja.

TheGreatest

U19 Cricketer
Guys, once again I think u all r playing with me and definitely want to kick me out.
I'm so sorry to say it's time I move out of here.