• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kallis v Sangakkara

Kallis v Sangakkara

• Kallis

Votes: 25 64.1%
  • Sangakkara

Votes: 14 35.9%

• Total voters

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't want to part of a forum where guys are so intolerant towards others opinions.
I mean, good luck with that on the internet in general. And was CW really that different back in 2013 when you joined?

Edit: Also admins and mods are only quick on the infract buttons everywhere, snails pace for anything else.

TheGreatest

U19 Cricketer
I mean, good luck with that on the internet in general. And was CW really that different back in 2013 when you joined?

Edit: Also admins and mods are only quick on the infract buttons everywhere, snails pace for anything else.

Firstly, when I joined I was barely a teenager and since then I was hardly active on this site. Yup, while signing up I randomly selected a year of birth which was overage, just to not feel embarrassed that a teenage girl is on a forum where majority are guys. Since age 19 I have been a member of a girls cricket club in Natal. I bowl medium pace.

Look, if you guys and I mean a few (not everyone, not you Mr. Coronis) apologize and be more friendly rather than being intolerant towards my opinions, then I'm more than happy to be part of the forum.

TheGreatest

U19 Cricketer

I guess you are right...the internet is filled with all this stuff. I apologize for what I said about this forum. Cricketweb is great in general and I especially like the Book Review Section.

Pap Finn Keighl

International Debutant
I want you to owe me an apology. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!

And this is to the Cricketweb Admins....why is my account still active? I had requested to terminate it yesterday! I don't want to part of a forum where guys are so intolerant towards others opinions.
I dont understand ? mistaking a car model for another is not a crime.

And if you are trapped in this forum, you can call the police to rescue you.