• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England tour of Australia ODIs

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I can forgive Buttler. Bloke just captained a World T20 win. But the rest of them have careers to play for and have been piss poor

ashley bach

International Captain
England have just had a gut full of it all, and that's probably fair enough tbh

Yup Moeen gives his wicket away next ball.

TheJediBrah

England should be used to long Aussie tours though. 4 of their last 5 Ashes tours have been either 5-0 & 4-0 losses

Heboric

International Debutant
A meaningless ODI Series where the Aussies are being smug about. We are double World Champions. I suppose a national Holiday will be declared by the Aussies after this. We are trying some new things out. The Ashes will be ours and you aussies will be crying again :)
Once and for all this whole England has quality depth myth must be put to rest. Simply not true

Last edited:

Burgey

**** that’s a massive winning margin. England really on the slide. Easily the worst side to have held the ODI WC.

tony p

First Class Debutant
A meaningless ODI Series where the Aussies are being smug about. We are double World Champions. I suppose a national Holiday will be declared by the Aussies after this. We are trying some new things out. The Ashes will be ours and you aussies will be crying again :)
Are you Andrew Strauss in disguise.?