• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England tour of Australia ODIs

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Langer would have said that

McDonald would say "oh, um, Mr Warner, good choice of shot! are we still on for dinner later?"
Please don't tell me you are one of those muppets who popped up after the T20WC bleating "AuStRaLiA WoUlD hAvE nEvEr PlAyEd LiKe ThAt UnDeR LaNgEr"

All an excellent theory, except for the existence of that India series, where they did

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Please don't tell me you are one of those muppets who popped up after the T20WC bleating "AuStRaLiA WoUlD hAvE nEvEr PlAyEd LiKe ThAt UnDeR LaNgEr"

All an excellent theory, except for the existence of that India series, where they did
First I've heard of this theory but I quite enjoy the narrative of "Langer disciplinarian v McDonald powerless patsy"

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Some real pies from Stone. You never see bowlers bowl this many cut balls in international cricket these days, and these are two of the last two batsmen you'd want to do it to as well.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Look at these grey, miserable cut away shots of the wannabe South-Central LA projects that is the Melbourne CBD. Makes you want to scoop your eyeballs out with a spoon

FBU

International Debutant
Stones's average is 212.00 now....

and gets a wicket to bring it down to 106.00.

Last edited: