• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2022-2023 New Zealand First-Class Draft

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Disruptive and unhelpful shenanigans, as usual. Rarely anything more constructive, optimistic or monumental in their heads than the spoiler role.

vandem

International 12th Man
Contrariwise, I haven't ever had a cleaner run to my team, so far only missed 1 player since I rejoined at round 3.

vandem

International 12th Man
Katene Clarke

11th 12th round:
Vandem - Katene Clarke
@straw man
Ataraxia
Flem274*
Athlai
Braai Guys
Chewie

Chewie
Braai Guys
Athlai
Flem274*
Ataraxia
Straw Man
Vandem

@Flem274* still 1 pick open from previous round

Hi @Kippax, do we need to confirm our batting order now (1,2 for blunter bonus, 10,11 for batting > bowling penalties) or can we wait until all 16 in the squad are picked?

Last edited:

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Lock in your first XI the night before the Shield starts. Benches can have empty slots waiting for new names to emerge as the season goes on.

I think if someone has already gained some blunter points, that player does have to remain a blunter. You could bench him though. A reserve blunter (B3) is allowed on the bench.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
I think we also agreed to two substitutions being allowed into the first XI and a rejig of the bench order, subs being allowed after Shield Rd. 4 is completed.

Last edited:

vandem

International 12th Man
Jumping the gun. Flem's was a catch-up pick. So Wiggins still available.

11th 12th round:
Vandem - Katene Clarke
straw man - M Fisher
@ataraxia
Flem274*
Athlai
Braai Guys
Chewie

Chewie
Braai Guys
Athlai
Flem274*