• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Selectors Draft

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It’s not, but I did allude to this in the post.

I actually upscale the batting average from what it should have been…
Well your rules are dumb

i should have games it like everyone else, left Saqlain out of my ATG team and picked him at the end

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
Well your rules are dumb

i should have games it like everyone else, left Saqlain out of my ATG team and picked him at the end
That's a bit unfair. You weren't to know the constraints when you picked your ATG team. Without those contrainys, Lillee, Miller and Davidson could have been picked up.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Well I wish I'd left a bowler's spot available - could've picked Mitchell Johnson in round 11, but this draft was just a bit random with a bit of luck. I enjoyed it. Thanks GIMH.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Len Hutton (c)
Ihsanullah
Greg Chappell
Brendan Taylor
AB de Villiers
Niall O'Brien
Mushfiqur Rahim (wk)
Ravi Ashwin [4]
Fred Trueman [1]
Waqar Younis [2]
Lasith Malinga [3]

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Just seen this I was tempted to go with Jimmy Sinclair but I'll go with a spin option in Keshav Maharaj please.

Definitely not the strongest bowling attack but this side should have no issues piling on the runs!

Sid Barnes
Habibul Bashar
Rahul Dravid
Sachin Tendulkar
Virat Kohli
Steve Waugh (5)
MS Dhoni (wk)
Kapil Dev (3)
Keshav Maharaj (4)
Malcolm Marshall (1)
Mustafizur Rahman (2)

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
I have no idea who is available.
Your whole team went. So anyone else from NZ that fits the criteria
@honestbharani
Do you want a batter or bowler? Lots of decent NZ bowlers are available who meet the criteria, and some gutsy fighting batsmen as well as the vast majority of our wicketkeepers. Feel free to ask if you want suggestions. Also I'm sure you know but Wikipedia has a list of NZ test cricketers in order with all of their stats.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Can I pick Bruce Taylor?
Nope. Bowling av too low.

Some suggestions for you

Tim Southee
Chris Martin
Danny Morrison
Lance Cairns
Ewen Chatfield
Richard Collinge
Dick Motz
Simon Doull
Dion Nash
James Franklin
Daryl Tuffey
Iain OBrien...

Just google "most wickets for NZ in tests".

Last edited: