• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

davado

School Boy/Girl Captain
is anyone else having trouble logging on to stumped? my browsers wont let me. Its a dangerous site now apparently.
ive got a game in 30 minutes too

elli56

Cricket Spectator
Hi fellahs, Im having problems accessing the stumped site, comes up as a certification error their end. Is this jus still me or are others still having issues too, many thanks

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I tried doing that, but my system is so nut tight it still wouldn't let me lols - on the plus side jus tried again & im now getting a Gateway 504 timed out error so guessing summit is happening their end, fingers crossed i'll be back in soon.
Yeah, same here. Let's hope that they are 'fixing' the error/s.

I have orders to set.

BTW, what's the name of your team on Stumped?

cnerd123

likes this
Weymouth Bay Sharks & Afft Weymouth Bay Windies - ive set my orders for the week so am ok there at least :) not that we seem to be on many winning streaks of late
Hey we're in the same leagues! Nice. Welcome to CW

A few people have flagged the security issue on Stumped forums hopefully it gets resolved soon.