• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

davado

School Boy/Girl Captain
thanks cnerd
z o r a x? i think z o r a x thrashed me already
i just found it. challenge accepted
ive got a new batting import -watch out for tyson greaves

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
****, 316's remarkable! Mine usually break at 170 or so. As for the two higher Schmaltzberg innings... didn't Sajjad get ~180 once in a bot bash? Otherwise, I'm clueless.
Nice memory, it was 160. Ironically against the same team I played today.

Kenny Sheldon, ex-England ODI player, hit 186* on debut for us. And then quickly fell off a cliff :)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
ZCC in a spot of bother again (although not as much as Dynamo's spinners who have been taken apart)

edit: first career 6-for for Ibrahim

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
1659200997604.png

A late surge by TBI seems them all but secure first place in Group A, while JCC and the Astronauts will battle it out for 3rd place this Wednesday! ZCC play TNT for their final game, so will be looking to finish on at least 62 points in order to lock up 2nd place and a spot in the first Eliminator.

1659201652246.png

AXI currently top CWC5B, also with 63 points, but with much less competition behind them. TMO and FHK will lock horns in another 3rd place battle this Wednesday too, while Moooo will aim to take 4 points off Schmaltzberg to lock up 2nd place.

The final standings through from 5th to 9th in each group have basically be decided now, so it's a good opportunity to remind everyone of the Play-Off Structure:

First Round Eliminators
Cup - 1st Group A vs 2nd Group B / 1st Group B vs 2nd Group A
Plate - 4th Group A vs 5th Group B / 4th Group B vs 5th Group A
Spoon - 7th Group A vs 8th Group B / 7th Group B vs 8th Group A
Winners to Semi-Finals

Second Round Eliminators
Cup - 1st Eliminator Loser vs 3rd Group B / 2nd Eliminator Loser vs 3rd Group A
Plate - 1st Eliminator Loser vs 6th Group B / 2nd Eliminator Loser vs 6th Group A
Spoon - 1st Eliminator Loser vs 9th Group B / 2nd Eliminator Loser vs 9th Group A
Winners to Semi-Finals

KO Stages
Semi-Finals
Winners of First Round Eliminators vs Winners of Second Round Eliminators
Finals
Winners of Semi Finals
Play-Offs (Optional - can be used for seeding in CWC6)
3rd/4th - Losers of Cup Semi-Finals
5th/6th - Losers of Cup Second Round Eliminators
9th/10th - Losers of Plate Semi-Finals
11th/12th - Losers of Plate Second Round Eliminators
15th/16th - Losers of Spoon Semi-Finals
17th/18th - Losers of Spoon Second Round Eliminators

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Having lost 5 of the first 8 games TMOs beat ataraXIa to get their 4th win many weeks ago... this turned into a 7 run winning streak in CWC5, to get to 3rd position and a chance for the title. Every game from now on, starting with the last game of the regular season, is a playoff for the TMOs... so lets hope they have enough non-SA players in the squad to get past the hurdles...

ataraxia

International Coach
Branning taking apart LOY may have won AXI this game here
That Li-Abdullah opening partnership must have been so painful to watch, though in fairness they did speed up from 5-an-over. Branning hax still went at double their SRs.

AX-W beat the Pirates to get their first win in an age, through a steady Ward-Price opening partnership. Just nabbed the BP too, but it doesn't matter now. Good knock from Holroyd there, should be said.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haven’t picked up another wicket since…they are accelerating in the final overs.

193/5 with 8 overs remaining.

GG will have to restrict them to a score below 230

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The chase is going terrible.

46 to get in the last 10 overs…but with only 2 wickets in hand.

Peter Sutherland is putting up a fight!