• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Don Bradman

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
South Africa he was recuperating from the appendicitis that almost killed him iirc. For the NZ test post war he had played few first class matches post war leading up to that and apparently he was scared of facing Jack Cowie.

FIFY
Of course he was afraid of Cowie

the big bambino

International Captain
South Africa he was recuperating from the appendicitis that almost killed him iirc. For the NZ test post war he had played few first class matches post war leading up to that and apparently he was scared of facing Jack Cowie.

FIFY
Australia was to tour NZ in 39/40 except it was overshadowed by Hitler's tour of Poland. He would've faced Pritchard as well as Cowie if that game took place.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Let's not there. Pretty bad taste. I looked around a couple of concentration camps when in Europe a few years ago - not nice places.
I've been a couple times. My dad took me when I was a kid which was nice of him.

Then went with the wife. In hindsight bit of a downer for a honeymoon destination.