• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in South Africa 2022

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Maharaj batting improvements is quite noticeable. Still the aggressive batsmen but much better shot selection and execution.

Aritro

International Regular
Fantastic ball from Taijul. He's gone up a level in recent times I think. Looked much improved when we played Pakistan.

Aritro

International Regular
You've gotta hand it to Taijul. Getting killed with an ice pick would have ended most careers, but he's come back and taken five wickets in a test outside Asia.

1649505019619.png

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fantastic ball from Taijul. He's gone up a level in recent times I think. Looked much improved when we played Pakistan.
Is he bowling with a little more guile now? Last time I saw a spell of his (on a youtube stream in Bang admittedly) he was like the leftie version of Lyon, accurate and persistent but the same thing over after over with no variation.

Aritro

International Regular
Is he bowling with a little more guile now? Last time I saw a spell of his (on a youtube stream in Bang admittedly) he was like the leftie version of Lyon, accurate and persistent but the same thing over after over with no variation.
I think so. That assessment was based on how well he bowled on a pitch that offered nothing in one of the Pakistan tests.

Flem274*

123/5
taijul looks like he goes clubbing

dj khaled seems a solid medium pacer tbh and im surprised he was down the list. i guess his fc record doesn't scream pick me.

Marius

International Debutant
What's the highest aggregate scoring test match without a centurion?
Looks like 524 by India but SA got 517 once with no hundreds.