• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Road to the Ashes 2021/22

Flem274*

123/5
Have it here with at least 2 tests at Seddon Park so I can walk to the ground and watch.

If you can't use the same ground twice, the park opposite my house is pretty representative of both nations i.e. a boring patch of wet grass with a hole in the middle of it.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Have it here with at least 2 tests at Seddon Park so I can walk to the ground and watch.

If you can't use the same ground twice, the park opposite my house is pretty representative of both nations i.e. a boring patch of wet grass with a hole in the middle of it.
I mean surely the reasons why we wouldn’t be able to go to Oz apply to NZ?

Gob

International Coach
Plus those mini joke grounds in NZ shouldn't get to host an event as prestigious as the Ashes

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Inglis. Pierson would be a fair way back in the queue
If they want the keeper to captain ide take Pierson honestly. He's a Clarke tier tactical captain who only misses out because of uzzie, and his batting over the past 2 seasons has been solid

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
They spent summer in quarantine hotels without family

Anderson lives just down the road from Old Trafford & spent long periods living in a hotel at the ground and was unable to see his family during that time

Can see him not coming

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That'll protect his average.

Wait, so they couldn't see their families during their own summer, but expect to be able to bring them here? That's Peter Costello/ GenY-Millennial level of entitlement.

I don't know why people are finding humour in my post about forfeiting. that's exactly what it would and should be.

TheJediBrah

Wait, so they couldn't see their families during their own summer, but expect to be able to bring them here? That's Peter Costello/ GenY-Millennial level of entitlement.
Yeah when you put it that way . . . pretty insane lack of logic there

Daemon

ICC to declare all refusals to play regardless of reason as forfeits.

Becomes a legitimate tactic to impose all sorts of restrictions to make it as unpleasant to tour as possible.

???

Afghanistan wins the WTC

Burgey

I suppose that would mean Pakistan take that test vs SL after the bus got shot up.

TheJediBrah

ICC to declare all refusals to play regardless of reason as forfeits.

Becomes a legitimate tactic to impose all sorts of restrictions to make it as unpleasant to tour as possible.

???

Afghanistan wins the WTC
Nah they'll be banned. Pakistan win.