• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
gotta say, find watching Nole play irritating, so I don't, but people that are seem to be saying he's not even playing that well, which is perhaps more worrying than anything.

Niall

International Coach
Could be a painful day for Italian sport supporters .

Good match, but yeah even when Berrettini took set one, I doubt Novak was massively concerned.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Djoko has decided to play the Olympics, but I think it's just for the chance of the history of the Golden Slam. I don't think he's looking forward to it.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
The Olympics is best of three sets, isn’t it? There is a slight uncertainty about him winning the gold I guess…?

Shady Slim

International Coach
Djoko has decided to play the Olympics, but I think it's just for the chance of the history of the Golden Slam. I don't think he's looking forward to it.
tbf if there's one thing the djoker loves more than robotically and clinically winning titles it's attendance at superspreader events

Niall

International Coach
Its arguably his worst slam.

I know he hasn't won the French much, but that's due to Nadal been such a monster on the surface, some very painful losses at the US though.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Its arguably his worst slam.

I know he hasn't won the French much, but that's due to Nadal been such a monster on the surface, some very painful losses at the US though.
If he doesn’t throw the racquet or a ball at someone he is winning this.