• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 3rd Test at the Sardar Patel Sports Complex, Ahmedabad, 24 - 28 Feb 2021

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
And Ashwin already looking miles better than the rest of our bowlers.

Still feel Axar and him can get on a roll here if we break through soon-ish.

cnerd123

likes this
Lmao I thought Crawley nicked that. Not that bad a review after all.

I don't mind the Axar selection. I wanted a 3rd quick pre toss too, but it seems like the pitch is turning already and Axar is bowling well.

I really rate Crawley. Don't like that he is opening to fit Bairstow in at 3.

cnerd123

likes this
Also wtf is up with renaming the stadium on the eve of the match. That's bad JuJu.

Idk who Sardar Patel is but can't help feel he's being wronged here.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
WTC slipping away by the over. India these days look incapable of posting a big score in a Test match so as England creep to and beyond 300 I fear it will become out of reach. Such a shame. Hopefully the bowlers can pull it back somehow but as always, I'm sceptical.