• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 2nd Test at the MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai, 13 - 17 Feb 2021

karan_fromthestands

State Captain
pant saying 'bowling ash' after the drop was cheeky tstl

wouldn't fly with kumble :laugh:
Lol, this reminds of a wicket keeper in my team, he would try to butter up the bowler every time he would **** up behind the stumps, once I bowled a regular good length ball that moved a shade away and he missed it completely for some reason, after the over he told me that the bowl swung in and then swung away(which never happened as it was a super ordinary good length bowl that barely moved).

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Good to see my Gambhiring skills are still intact. First with the umpires and now about the opening stand.

FWIW, I think India are tactically ensuring another opener named Burns gets a 50 that means nothing and get selected for another game. :ph34r: