• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Cricket Dhaba

Best thread name

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Nah.. Pandya is not tight by any stretch of the imagination. Even on his good days he will be hacked for 5 an over. That is the worry about getting Yadav in along with this group. Shami, if he is fully match fit, should be the guy who should be leading the attack along with Bhuvi and Bumrah.
@kingkallis now you believe I always did rate Shami? :) Just that I still think in ODIs he is below Bumrah and Bhuvi.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
The one reason why Jaddu as the allrounder over Pandya might work is that it might help Ash bowl attacking lines again instead of trying to be the holding bowler, as Jaddu can do that role. I really don't see any big downside to Jaddu as the batting allrounder with Ash at 8 as the bowling allrounder, as long as Pant is the keeper batsman. Jaddu as the lone spinner will not work but he might still be a better batting option than Pandya in those conditions.
:)

karan_fromthestands

State Captain
Good opportunity for Rishi Dhawan to showcase his talent. If he can win the semis and finals for HP, he can be the reserve allrounder in case Pandya/Jadeja are injured. Although he is more suited for tests, at this stage he'd be happy to take whatever opportunities he gets. He is the star performer with the bat and ball for HP in almost every other game.