• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 10 2020-21

Is the Big Bash too long?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

karan_fromthestands

State Captain
I've been following Siddle's bowling in the BBL and it's just fun to watch. He has lost the pace that he once had, but he has added a lot of clever variations to his bowling and uses them really effectively to make up for the lack of pace. Hope he plays some more T20 leagues after the BBL.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Speaking of Twitter, here's Warne and Symonds making the cardinal sin of assuming the mic is not live, when the mic is very much live.

Credit to @ajdude on this one.
Ahhahaha that's great. Can't believe I missed this. When did this occur in the innings?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Speaking of Twitter, here's Warne and Symonds making the cardinal sin of assuming the mic is not live, when the mic is very much live.

Credit to @ajdude on this one.
on a serious note, when Hogg made his BBL return, ex-players turned commentators loved to tell the story of the "hogg pile" which always seemed like a pretty unnecessarily form of dressing room bullying (particularly when hogg's book came out and he talked of his problems with some players). for those that don't know what the hogg pile was, it seems when Hogg annoyed Symonds, he would tackle Hogg and have the rest of the team jump onto Hogg, who was claustrophobic and didn't much enjoy it. very strange areas. anyway, the tone of Symonds in this clip when he says Hogg Pile made me thought of this.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
on a serious note, when Hogg made his BBL return, ex-players turned commentators loved to tell the story of the "hogg pile" which always seemed like a pretty unnecessarily form of dressing room bullying (particularly when hogg's book came out and he talked of his problems with some players). for those that don't know what the hogg pile was, it seems when Hogg annoyed Symonds, he would tackle Hogg and have the rest of the team jump onto Hogg, who was claustrophobic and didn't much enjoy it. very strange areas. anyway, the tone of Symonds in this clip when he says Hogg Pile made me thought of this.
Sounds like he deserved it tbh