• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of England 2020

Neptune

State Vice-Captain
Nah we don't. He's a long term prospect who we need to stick with in all conditions. Think he'll need some close man management too, keep his confidence up.

He has too high a ceiling not to back completely. I wish the scrutiny on him could be tempered a bit after he's had such high highs in a short career so far.
I like him but I just think his bowling is just very expensive at times. Constantly searching for wickets which causes the batsmen to get a lot of runs off of his bowling. Hopefully he becomes more economical with time and hopefully he?s correctly managed. I think he could be brilliant in Australia because of the bounce.

ImpatientLime

International Regular
I like him but I just think his bowling is just very expensive at times. Constantly searching for wickets which causes the batsmen to get a lot of runs off of his bowling. Hopefully he becomes more economical with time and hopefully he?s correctly managed. I think he could be brilliant in Australia because of the bounce.
he has a test match economy of less than 3 rp/o.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Unfortunately that was awful. For most of the last two matches it has been great bowling from England but it has to be said we basically handed this innings on a plate through a combination of shambolic shots and terrible footwork. It's a shame as they had really competed up until then.

Still, England were clearly the better side in the last 2 tests and deserve the series.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The Windies batting lineup is diabolical in this format. England a far better team and it showed over the last 2 Tests.