• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

cnerd123

likes this
Ah okay so actually HKCC were bowled out for 302 in the 27th over chasing 399 to win

So a comfortable 97 run win in the end there for HKUCC. The hosts had 8 overs left, so the score was gettable, they just lost too many wickets.

That score of 399/4 by HKUCC means the other 5 batters + extras tallied just 88 between them lol

AndrewB

International Vice-Captain
Not sure it really fits the format, but here's a trivia question:

X played in a Test in which Y also played.
Y played in a Test in which Z also played.
X died before Z was born.
Who are X, Y and Z?

(There are three possible answers, though two of them involve the same Y and Z).

ataraxia

International Coach

Who are X, Y and Z?

(There are three possible answers, though two of them involve the same Y and Z).
I can get Y and Z I think; just finding X.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Who are X, Y and Z?

This is a tough as nails puzzle.

AndrewB

International Vice-Captain
Yes, sorry. (It was "A, B and C" when I was first typing it, but I thought "A played in a Test" was a bit confusing).