• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Australia 2019/20

Flem274*

123/5
after deriding defensive batting as inferior on a deck with variable bounce this morning mark waugh is whining that a #10 isn't playing the right attacking shots.

spud commentator. at least he's stopped sooking the pitch is flat.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
The amount of posts in this thread about commentary is driving me insane, honestly.

The commentary has been ****. That's why I muted it and came into this thread for less terrible analysis. If you're listening to it then the odd rant is unavoidable, but FMD.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The amount of posts in this thread about commentary is driving me insane, honestly.

The commentary has been ****. That's why I muted it and came into this thread for less terrible analysis. If you're listening to it then the odd rant is unavoidable, but FMD.
Wasn't there a thread about that where people were supposed to complain in that thread?

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Is Astle trying to protect some red ink? What on earth is going on?
It was just that 'I back my tail to chup in quite a lot, I certainly don't think of myself as above anyone' concept that is de rigueur in New Zealand domestic cricketers. You see a rabbit, Tastle sees someone averaging 22 in FC, 20 in Tests.

Spark

Global Moderator
It’s bizarre that this is a bowler’s wicket
Tbh if you bat like NZ have today, then just about anything is a bowler's wicket

It was just that 'I back my tail to chup in quite a lot, I certainly don't think of myself as above anyone' concept that is de rigueur in New Zealand domestic cricketers. You see a rabbit, Tastle sees someone averaging 22 in FC, 20 in Tests.
Well yeah but the bloke has a broken thumb. Beyond anything else it's not like he's going to score any runs.