• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals

Who makes the final?

• England

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Wales

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • South Africa

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flem274*

123/5
Yeah but SA tight five is better than NZ's... not gonna be as easy to bully. But lets get through both semi's first.
yeah ours has been slightly dodgy for a couple of years. even australia won up front in perth which is unheard of. the crusaders aside, nz super rugby forwards are more known for the fancy stuff and turnovers rather than running over teams.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
wales shouldn't get past sa. people underestimate how insane the bok defense was against a team arguably better than us at throwing it around like lunatics. wales don't have the imagination to win and the boks forwards are better imo.

i think england can beat sa though. our back 3 is better than theirs and you've kept ours busy all evening.
SA shouldn’t be able to score at will against Wales either though. Could easily come down to a couple of big moments.

Meridio

International Regular
Well that was a bit disappointing. England the better side today comfortably, forwards in particular. We were so much slower to the ruck, rarely threatened any turnovers there while England were always there. Think it was a mistake to start S. Barrett over Cane, lost a lot around the ruck but our lineout was awful too.

That said, don't think I've ever seen the ABs drop the ball so often, fire so many inaccurate passes, and miss so many tackles. One of the worst performances I can recall.

Anyway, hope Wales get up over SA, though the thought of an all northern hemisphere final is fairly dire.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
the main problem with this victory is the forthcoming terrible takes regarding the haka stance

Athlai

Not Terrible
England would never have won if they didn’t illegally proceed over halfway to challenge the Haka

Heboric

International Debutant
the main problem with this victory is the forthcoming terrible takes regarding the haka stance
I liked it when the oppossing team was allowed to move forward (like when the French did it years back ), I noticed the officials were telling England to step back

Last edited:

andmark

International Captain
A qualm I have with the Haka is opposition fans cheering it. It's a ****ing war dance aimed at your team. Show some defiance you stupid *****.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
You all didn’t believe hard enough

This victory was solely on me
And yet I was the only one who backed them in the tipping competition :p

Well done England, they just crushed NZ with their utterly brutal defence. Kinda has the feel of a changing of the guard in World Rugby.

I still want a new champion, so go Wales!