• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I know I'm included in that demographic but I wouldn't say I was being sensitive, just persistently baffled by the relentless barrage of nonsensical comments

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
We should just get shut of posters like sunilz. Now the 5th test thread is suffering a downturn in quality. There are no winners here.

Spark should resign over this.

aussie tragic

International Captain
Burgey was sawed off. Sunilz was the one purposely baiting and throwing all sorts of nationalistic crap about Aus vs India players....just saying

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Correct. Very poor moderation once again.

Black and white rigidity seems more important than common sense and the forum's integrity in cases like this.

As I say, I demand the resignation of Spark, Dan, nightprowler and Teja for this. Fusion should also be fired.

Daemon

Correct. Very poor moderation once again.

Black and white rigidity seems more important than common sense and the forum's integrity in cases like this.

As I say, I demand the resignation of Spark, Dan, nightprowler and Teja for this. Fusion should also be fired.
If you don't like it GIMH, the Log Out button is on the top right of your screen.

OverratedSanity

Sunilz just gave Burgey a taste of his own medicine. Not the mods fault Burgey chose to respond like a sensitive n00b. It's easy enough to insult someone online without actually breaking forum rules.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
What’s this all about? Was he just having a laugh or did he lose his rag. I know I could go back and read the thread, but I expect to die some time in the next 30 years.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Sunilz just gave Burgey a taste of his own medicine. Not the mods fault Burgey chose to respond like a sensitive n00b. It's easy enough to insult someone online without actually breaking forum rules.
Tbf I can see how Burgey might argue that insulting someone's posts is different to insulting their person, and so he may have skated by on a technicality.

That would make the infraction borderline crap, not unlike your posts.

But if he's going to cut so close to the line all the time to the point where having a very borderline post fall against him for 5 points gets him seven, he could probably do with adjusting his posting slightly.

Daemon

Tbf I can see how Burgey might argue that insulting someone's posts is different to insulting their person, and so he may have skated by on a technicality.

But if he's going to cut so close to the line all the time to the point where having a very borderline post fall against him for 5 points gets him seven, he could probably do with adjusting his posting slightly.
i mean he did kinda call sunilz a lobotomised dead sheep

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
When I think of sunilz, a certain analogy regarding a pidgeon and a chessboard comes to mind.

Hence I don't really give a toss about these ATG debate threads, not worth the effort

OverratedSanity

Nah he called him a fool. Should've called his posts foolish. Rookie mistake. He's losing his touch.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
i mean he did kinda call sunilz a lobotomised dead sheep
Technically he said reading his posts was like reading the posts of one, I believe.

Burgey knows his judo well. You make 50 of those and eventually you might get pinned for three though. Meh.