• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at Headingley, Leeds

Flem274*

123/5
i didn't realise hazlewoods average had risen so much. i thought it was low 20s still. who did he run into? india didn't do that much damage did they?

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
i didn't realise hazlewoods average had risen so much. i thought it was low 20s still. who did he run into? india didn't do that much damage did they?
He's averaged around 35 for the last two years. Been in really bad nick for a long while.

stephen

Burns has a really silly bobbing trigger movement he does before he faces. Looks more ridiculous than Smith's movements because it's more uncanny valley than Smith's absurdity.

Flem274*

123/5
He's averaged around 35 for the last two years. Been in really bad nick for a long while.
i've watched aus whenever they're on tv during that time and i guess i'll have to coin the term 'sneaky bad' to counter 'sneaky good'. i didn't realise i was watching someone bowl so sneaky bad. i guess when starc takes a dump on the bed it's more noticeable.

stephen

i've watched aus whenever they're on tv during that time and i guess i'll have to coin the term 'sneaky bad' to counter 'sneaky good'. i didn't realise i was watching someone bowl so sneaky bad. i guess when starc takes a dump on the bed it's more noticeable.
There was a push for pace a couple of years ago and he upped his average pace by 5kph but lost a bit of his accuracy and it made a massive difference to his effectiveness.