• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Strange commentary thread.

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Atherton I think just said incorrectly that Moeen Ali was dropped for the 17/18 Sydney Test. I guess it's an understandable error as it's hard to believe he lasted the whole series.

Hicheal Michael

U19 Captain
Atherton I think just said incorrectly that Moeen Ali was dropped for the 17/18 Sydney Test. I guess it's an understandable error as it's hard to believe he lasted the whole series.
I picked up on that as well. It is certainly forgivable, though it's kind of annoying whenever someone rambles on about something that is inaccurate.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How terrible was the Sky commentary in general last night? You've got a big crowd in, an Ashes test at Lord's and it was like they were all at a funeral. I suspect I know why that's the case, but still, imagine having to spend any time with Hussain, Atherton, Gower or Botham yesterday (or at any time, come to that). They were as monotonous and annoying as a mozzie in your ear when you're trying to get to sleep.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Mitchell Johnson not a natural speaker is he? TMS need to do better with their Aussie ringers than him and McGrath.

wrongun

Banned
I found David Gowers assertion that Wade was wasting time when he got struck on the helmet as disingenuous, considering whats happened with Steve Smith during this test. Very distatsteful.