• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Semi Final - Australia v England

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What’s par here? Are conditions as tricky as the Ind NZ game (which I’d have said par 270)
Not as tricky I don't think. We bowled well early on and Aussies never really recovered, every time they got into a position to kick on they lost a wicket or two at that vital moment. Guess they would have taken 220+ at 14-3 though.

Flem274*

123/5
i think i want england to win this. they will take their inevitable loss in the final far harder than australia would, and im in the mood to watch our enemies break.

wrongun

Banned
take a few early ones so if it rains later in the day England can be behind the D/L and lose in a farce....ala 92 reverse.

Amirfan

School Boy/Girl Captain
i think i want england to win this. they will take their inevitable loss in the final far harder than australia would, and im in the mood to watch our enemies break.
England will be an easier proposition for NZ than Aus so undoubtedly most NZ fans would be cheering Eng on today. However, Aus have got this. Mark my words.

Flem274*

123/5
You're scared of Australia. It's OK to admit it.
its rugby season. we'll be fine. i predicted nz to come 4th or 5th but if they moved up a level and pushed through the semi, they'd win the whole thing.

and even if nz somehow fail despite our natural superiority, we've antagonised and broken the hearts of over a billion people across two countries. troll accomplished.