• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

10th Match - Australia v West Indies

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

Borges

International Regular
The Aussie attack is definitely better than what it was in their first game; so they are clearly improving.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I wonder if one of Maxwell/Stoinis will be dropped to accommodate a 5th front line bowler next game. Surely NCN has proven he could handle batting at 7

91Jmay

International Coach
I wonder if one of Maxwell/Stoinis will be dropped to accommodate a 5th front line bowler next game. Surely NCN has proven he could handle batting at 7
He is no way good enough as a 7 imo. Freak innings. You really fancy him coming in at 150/5 in semi final?

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Oh noes. Windies will do well to get home from here. I expect Australia to come roaring back.