• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Mike5181

International Captain
Harsh is one of the most inoffensive blokes on the forum in general, and cricketweb is tame as ****. I know some are joking, but if you are seriously butt hurt about Internet 'infractions' you need to contact your ISP and cancel your plan.

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Harsh is one of the most inoffensive blokes on the forum in general, and cricketweb is tame as ****. I know some are joking, but if you are seriously butt head about Internet 'infractions' you need to contact your ISP and cancel your plan.
Yeah there is a lot of crossover here between genuine banter and fairly mean spirited bullying. That mean spiritedness is something that definitely exists more and more with how veteran members interact with the wider CW communities and cliques. Harsh is a fricken volunteer on a forum frequented by a hundred or so people. People need to pull their heads in and not be such ****s.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah there is a lot of crossover here between genuine banter and fairly mean spirited bullying. That mean spiritedness is something that definitely exists more and more with how veteran members interact with the wider CW communities and cliques. Harsh is a fricken volunteer on a forum frequented by a hundred or so people. People need to pull their heads in and not be such ****s.
zip it, asshole

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Yeah people sure are taking this too seriously aren't they.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
All over Inzamam Ul Haq as well. Almost as much of an overreaction as when Inzy waded into the crowd to attack a bloke with his bat.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I was annoyed when harsh infracted me for the word penis a year or so back, but then I came to enjoy that spanking and every one thereafter.

Anyone who thinks Harsh is a bad mod is against the values of this forum tbh.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Our mods are like the elite panel umps. Harsh is dharmasena.

A good man and umpire overall but prone to the occasional hilarious **** up.