• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2018-19

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can anyone on the circuit in Melbourne confirm whether stoinis is as big a ****wit as he comes across? Because he’s strutting around like a bloke who’s won three world T20s and two ODI WCs when in fact he’s really done, well, **** all so far frankly.

TheJediBrah

Can anyone on the circuit in Melbourne confirm whether stoinis is as big a ****wit as he comes across? Because he’s strutting around like a bloke who’s won three world T20s and two ODI WCs when in fact he’s really done, well, **** all so far frankly.
Never met him (nor on the Melbourne circuit) but I'll put my 2 cents in that I agree 100% with your assessment from what I've seen on tv/live. Bloke seems to have a real unearned air of superiority on the cricket field.

Burgey

I don’t know that Clive Rose is the bloke to be up in the circle at mid off when Maxwell is miscuing drives off your quicks.

TheJediBrah

Never met him (nor on the Melbourne circuit) but I'll put my 2 cents in that I agree 100% with your assessment from what I've seen on tv/live. Bloke seems to have a real unearned air of superiority on the cricket field.
Let me add that when I say "unearned" I mean it as a very harsh critic. Clearly he's one of the best cricketers in the country, and possibly one of the best limited-overs cricketers in the world.

Spikey

matt wade let his team down and himself down. i think he should retire from international cricket, and take Forkers Faulkner with him

gabbadan

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
If Vince fires the Sixers can win. The toss is all important as usual. The whole game of cricket is decided by the toss.

Second Spitter

State Vice-Captain
Tbf, if you had a pair of guns the same size as his, you'd be carrying on like a big ****wit too. It's called natural selection.

Last edited:

Burgey

Tbf, if you had a pair of guns the same size as his, you'd be carrying on like a big ****wit too. It's called natural selection.
Nah it’s nothing to with the size of his arms and everything to do with his swagger being seriously disproportionate to anything he’s achieved thus far.