• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka Tour of New Zealand 2018/19

Darwin Award

U19 Cricketer
... Williamson currently averages 101.66 against Sri Lanka.

I recall Michael Hussey also having a ridiculous average against Sri Lanka too after he had finished with them.

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
Old men in the commentary box ranting about over-rates again.

Does it really matter anymore when the vast majority of tests uninterrupted by rain end with a result?

If they switch to four day tests it might be an issue, though. Just punish a team for how many overs they are behind the rate. One over = 4 mins.
I forgot how annoying Doull/Cumming/Smith/Richardson/Styris are. Doull wasn't like this in Pakistan either, why does the NZ coverage get the unedited rantings.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I want to know the numbers on the innings that Kane strikes like this and ends up not making a ton. I had a very eerie feeling he'd get cut off around the 89 mark.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Think Taylor will downhill ski to an easy century here. He's done a fair bit of minnow bashing in Tests over the last few years.

Hicheal Michael

U19 Captain
Taylor just goes past McCullum. Should pass Fleming by the time he plays 100 tests, which is presumably when he calls it a day.

Still behind Root and Kohli though, much to my surprise.

Days of Grace

International Captain
Think Taylor will downhill ski to an easy century here. He's done a fair bit of minnow bashing in Tests over the last few years.
Can’t win, can he? If he had got out for a low score he’d have been criticized for wasting an opportunity on a great batting wicket.

The great batsmen are allowed to cash in against poor attacks on roads.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh I'm not criticizing him, I'm a fan. His recent Test big scores have mostly been at home against weaker opposition, though. In ODIs, he's bashed everyone.