• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2018-19

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I think Euro 2020 has the potential to be one of the all time great tournaments. You've got really exciting young English, Italian and Dutch teams who should get even better over the next 18 months, a young World Cup winning French team, and a German and Spanish teams who have good players and who should perform a lot better than they're currently performing.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nice win on the box last night in a game where they expected a shock. Nice earner for me too backing Fej for first goal and a bet on us to win as well.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
The Ramos 'doping' case is thin gruel, isn't it? The doctor filled out forms asking for an exemption for the wrong type of painkiller (both banned), why would you bother to do that to deliberately cheat?

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
Changing manager definitely solved all of Madrid's problems then.

The Ramos 'doping' case is thin gruel, isn't it? The doctor filled out forms asking for an exemption for the wrong type of painkiller (both banned), why would you bother to do that to deliberately cheat?
Most of the leaks have been if we're being perfectly honest. I was expecting something far more explosive out of the way some organisations have been talking about them.

andmark

International Captain
I just logged in to post something to that effect. There seems to be something deeply wrong with them at the moment. I guess losing one of the best players in the world was always going to cause problems, but why would that influence their defence (i.e conceding at least three to Eibar)? A depressing thing is that they'll just solve the issues by throwing obscene amounts of money around to get some top players.

Niall

International Coach
not sure who has been more inept this season for United, Lukaku or Matic another 2 Jose signings lets not forget.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator

Most of the leaks have been if we're being perfectly honest. I was expecting something far more explosive out of the way some organisations have been talking about them.
The rape case remains the strongest, yeah.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I just logged in to post something to that effect. There seems to be something deeply wrong with them at the moment. I guess losing one of the best players in the world was always going to cause problems, but why would that influence their defence (i.e conceding at least three to Eibar)? A depressing thing is that they'll just solve the issues by throwing obscene amounts of money around to get some top players.
They're not that good.

They're a good cup side who had one world class player who could raise his game in the knockout stages of the Champions League.

They also carried an incredible amount of luck to win 3 in a row.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I'm glad Chelsea are getting thumped for the heinous crime of wearing an away strip when there's no need for it.

Spark

Global Moderator
One thing we don't need any leaks to ascertain is that Infantino is a genuinely evil piece of ****

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Not exactly a hot take, but jeez Utd are terrible. No wonder crap sides keep rolling up to old Trafford and get results

Niall

International Coach
Not exactly a hot take, but jeez Utd are terrible. No wonder crap sides keep rolling up to old Trafford and get results
I'd hope non United fans are not that annoyed about that result as it means Jose will be in charge for the rest of the season and Damn with him in charge they ain't going to achieve ****. Liverpool and Arsenal if they are anyway competent will massacre them in the next few weeks.

Last edited: