• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

garylyon

School Boy/Girl Captain
I'm quite confident of Ashwin continuing being his usual underwhelming self overseas so Kuldeep getting a chance after at most two tests. Would be much better if he plays in the first test of ahead of Ashwin but that's probably not going to happen.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is excellent batting from Rahul. Making England pay for Roy dropping him early on.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Kohli's t20I average is now under 50. He had a nice distinction of averaging 50+ in all 3 formats!

Borges

International Regular
England desperately need Ben Stokes to be back to give some semblance of balance to this the team.
The can't-bat-can't-bowl Moeen Ali is not a viable proposition as an all rounder.

Burgey

Weird how England can do a number on the ODI world champions yet struggle against far less credentialed teams in their LO performances this summer. They need to get some consistency.

TheJediBrah

Need an India v Scotland Limited Overs final now since Eng and Aus have been proven to be inferior

Shri

Mr. Glass
Root couldn't read Kuldeep. Should be in the starting XI for the tests as our main spinner.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
England desperately need Ben Stokes to be back to give some semblance of balance to this the team.
The can't-bat-can't-bowl Moeen Ali is not a viable proposition as an all rounder.
Agree on Stokes, but I also think England is a bit stuck with Moeen, though. Give Moeen a chance.

garylyon

School Boy/Girl Captain
Yadav and Chahal are going to be a feature during the entire LO leg. I doubt England batsmen could do much against them, even on roads. India will have a serious edge in tests too if they play Kuldeep. It should be a no-brainer by now imo. Ashwin simply doesn't deserve a test spot ahead of Kuldeep in overseas conditions.