• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shakib Al Hasan vs Ian Botham / Burgey vs *****

Who the better all rounder

• Shakib Al Hasan

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • Ian Botham

Votes: 27 56.3%

• Total voters

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
What time is the lamb shoulder ready Burgey? I want a full report. Is the plan to cook it it so it pulls?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Prices are really reasonable too. The crabs are around 20 euro per kilo, and the razor clams you see on the table were 10.

cnerd123

likes this
Quick update of dinner last night.

Never had Razor Clams before so we tried those. Excellent. Lots of fresh shellfish on offer, you walk up to the counter and they weigh it up and serve it to you within minutes. We tried some sort of barnacle as well (first picture middle row right side), very strong fishy taste and chewy texture which I didn't enjoy.
In Australia they'd drown these with vegemite and serve them to you in little dresses for presentation #Facts

Daemon

A) It's a miracle you're still alive

B) No doubt they were fished by and served to you by Hong Kong expatriates
A) It's a miracle any of us are alive really and it's all thanks to Jesus' sacrifices. May our loving father and the holy spirit continue to bless us with this beautiful world that we live in. Amen.

B) It does not matter, I'm thankful to each and every person that had a hand in getting food to my plate.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
The only jobs they could get here.
Not true and you and I both know this.

I am friends with a Korean guy who worked for Deustche Bank in Hong Kong before taking a partnership level position in Australia with Macquarie. He stumbled into finance from dentistry of all things?!

The question is not what jobs former Hong Kong citizens can get in Australia, but how ***** got into Hong Kong :ph34r:

When he said he was raised in Dubai, I just simply guessed at best that he is simply skating on his dad's coat tails.

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
A) It's a miracle any of us are alive really and it's all thanks to Jesus' sacrifices. May our loving father and the holy spirit continue to bless us with this beautiful world that we live in. Amen.

B) It does not matter, I'm thankful to each and every person that had a hand in getting food to my plate.
Haram

cnerd123

likes this

I am friends with a Korean guy who worked for Deustche Bank in Hong Kong before taking a partnership in Australia with Macquarie.

The question is not what jobs former Hong Kong citizens can get in Australia, but how ***** got into Hong Kong :ph34r:

When he said he was raised in Dubai, I just simply guessed at best that he is simply skating on his dad's coat tails.
They let me in because I didn't have Herpes

Burgey

I am friends with a Korean guy who worked for Deustche Bank in Hong Kong before taking a partnership level position in Australia with Macquarie. He stumbled into finance from dentistry of all things?!

You’re a ***** multi with this level of earnestness.

TheJediBrah

If you don't banter with the blokes down the pub about how many syllables words are then you're not a real lad tbh

In Australia having herpes is considered a pre-requisite to getting a visa, or so I've heard
nah just have to bring your own sandpaper