• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Baggy Green ball tampering: Bancroft, Smith and the Aussie "Leadership Group"

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Some people need to go through the WG Grace thread aka the Examples of Aussies' filthy cheating through the decades thread. These incidents and many more have already been posted in all their glory.

Flem274*

123/5
Langer will die for it !

They call him the Grim Reaper in England

Chris Stocks
‏@StocksC_cricket
Following Following @StocksC_cricket
Awaiting CA investigation but from what I’ve heard
Warner 1 year ban
Smith 1 year ban
Lehmann sacked
Entire backroom staff sacked
wtf lol slight overreaction if true. bin lehmann, smith, warner from positions of responsibility and keep all useful backroom staff as normal

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
CA wants to punish them harshly due to the media backlash and sponsors being unhappy. It's unfair but that's probably their rationale.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Historically Australia is better. The rest of you need to deal with it. It’s a stone cold fact.

I understand that you all get excited during these short periods of time when Australia doesn’t dominate the game. It’s understandable. But deep down in your coal black hearts you all know shortly everything will go back to its natural order and Australia will be number one again.

It has always been thus and ever will be.
Oh buddy. I can hear the pain. We all know that this bravado is clearly compensating for the fact that as soon as you watched that conference, you died a little inside. It's ok. It gets better.